Make these rich and soft 3 ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies in just 25 minutes to satisfy both your decadent chocolate and smooth pumpkin cravings!
Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
I LOVE Fall. And I LOVE pumpkin. And I LOVE super easy and yummy recipes. So basically this 3 ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies recipe is pure perfection. You literally just need 3 ingredients and less than a half hour to satisfy your chocolate AND pumpkin craving. It’s amazing.
These Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies are soft, gooey, and a little cakey. And so so rich. You have richness from the decadent chocolate and the smooth pumpkin and the gooey chocolate chips, too. So good. I like to eat mine warm. If yours last long enough to cool down, you can always pop them in the microwave for 10-15 minutes to keep those chocolate chips nice and gooey!
To make your own Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies, pour a box of chocolate cake mix and a can of pumpkin puree into a large mixing bowl. Stir until just combined. Then gently fold in chocolate chips. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop rounded tablespoons onto a lined cookie sheet about 2-3 inches apart. Bake in a 350° oven for about 15 minutes, and then let them sit for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet (I know! It’s hard to wait!) before moving them to cool completely. Enjoy with a big glass of milk. Or better yet a giant pumpkin spice latte!
Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix, any brand
- 1 (15 ounce) can of pumpkin puree
- ½ cup chocolate chips (plus about an extra handful to press into the top of cookies after baking)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy clean up. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate cake mix and canned pumpkin in a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop the cookie by large tablespoons on the baking sheets about 2"-3" apart.
- Bake 14-16 minutes.
- Press a few extra chocolate chips on top of each cookie when just out of oven. Let sit about 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Did you like this Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies Recipe? Find more on my Pumpkin and Falling for Fall boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.