Barbecue and ranch are an unexpected but delicious combination that go perfectly on this Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza, along with chicken, red onions and lots of gooey cheese.
Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza
Why is barbecue and ranch SO good together? It’s such an unlikely but totally amazing combination. I first sampled it on this Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad, and got totally hooked. Then last Summer I threw caution to the wind and dipped all my barbecue chicken in ranch. Sometimes I even just mixed the two together for one yummy sauce. And since I’ll often use barbecue chicken leftovers to make other recipes, I was pretty pleased when I thought to make this Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza. It’s easy, cheesy, and has that heavenly barbecue ranch combo (mouth is watering while I’m telling you about it…)
To make this Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza recipe, you’ll need a pizza pan. I’d really really REALLY recommend this air crisper one. I bought one on a whim, and it is AMAZING. Crispy pizza crust, which if you’ve ever made a pizza with a soggy crust, you know is a big deal. We’ve also started cooking french fries and anything else we want to have a little crispiness to it. Get one now HERE from Amazon if you don’t have one! You’ll thank me later!
Anyway, this recipe calls for pre-made pizza crust. If you have your own pizza crust recipe, you can absolutely use that. This Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza is the perfect weeknight meal because you can whip it up in 20 minutes! And my kids never complain about pizza night! Top this pizza with a pretty spiral swirl and some fresh or dried parsley for an appetizing finishing touch. Be sure to have some extra ranch for dipping!
Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust or homemade pizza crust
- ¾ cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing, divided
- 1½ cup cooked, chopped chicken breast (or any leftovers from any part of the chicken)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan or 425°F for all other pans. Lightly grease a large 13-15" pizza dish.
- Unroll dough on pan, pressing out to the edges.
- Bake dough for about 5-8 minutes or until light brown, but not all the way cooked.
- While dough is cooking. Add barbecue sauce and ¼ cup ranch dressing to a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Remove from crust oven, and spread barbecue sauce mixture evenly over crust.
- Top with chicken. Sprinkle with cheeses and red onion.
- Bake about 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley and drizzle with remaining ranch dressing.
- Cut into slices and serve.
Did you like this Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza recipe? Find more on my Dinner Ideas board on Pinterest!
If you liked this Barbecue Ranch Chicken Pizza recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.