Quick, easy, and especially tasty, this Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip recipe takes just 30 minutes to make, can be made ahead, and is a perfect cozy dip for your next party or gathering!
Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip
So I know this is kind of weird, but I’m an unusually huge sauce fan. I feel like all foods deserve a sauce, the cheesier, the better. I’m guessing you can guess my stance on dips, then? LOVE THEM. It’s just sauce, and I’m allowed to eat it on its own right. No need to put it on chicken to pretend it’s a chicken meal… I only wish you could eat dips for dinner…
In any case, I like to go crazy with the dips every holiday season and whip out some old favorites and experiment with some new ones. This Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip recipe was one of the new ones I tried last year, and it was yummy and cozy, so I wanted to share.
This Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip has two of my very favorite flavors, cheese and bacon, and I love adding spinach to things. It gives the illusion that it’s healthy, and it looks so pretty! The other thing I loved about this dip was that you can make it up to even a few days in advance. Just don’t bake it until just before you want to serve it. You can even transfer it over to a small slow cooker to keep it warm!
Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip Recipe
- ½ pound bacon, chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook chopped bacon until crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet and pat off grease. Dispose of all of the bacon grease except for 1 tablespoon.
- Place chopped onion in the skillet with remaining tablespoon of bacon grease. Saute over medium heat until tender, about 2-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Add Parmesan, spinach, bacon, onions, ½ cup mozzarella, ½ cup cheddar, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Transfer dip to an oven-safe, lightly greased casserole dish or bowl and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and warmed through.
Did you like this Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip recipe? Find more on my Dip It! and Appetizer boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.