Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels- salty pretzels baked in butter, cinnamon, and sugar to make an amazing sweet and salty combo, perfect for holidays and parties.
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
These Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels are a delicious appetizer or snack. My kids (and I) absolutely LOVE these. They’re great for an easy treat or for appetizers at a party. They also make your whole house smell soo yummy! Mmm… Buttery, cinnamon-sugary goodness. They’re the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
Just look at all this magnificent cinnamon sugar pretzels glory!
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels Recipe
- ⅔ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 16 ounce package small pretzel twists
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- In a large roasting pan or baking dish, stir together butter and pretzels. Mix until pretzels are fully coated.
- Add the cinnamon-sugar. Toss well to coat with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Spread on wax paper or foil to cool.
Did you like this Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels recipe? Find more on my Appetizers and Desserts boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.