24 top Cookbooks for Kids to get your kids busy in the kitchen and spend quality time with them while teaching them a valuable life skill. Cooking with kids is a fun activity for the whole family to enjoy together!
Cookbooks for Kids
If you’ve been around here for any amount of time, you’ll know I’m a total foodie. Baking is such a stress reliever for me. Mr. Gracious can always tell if it’s been a bad week by the amount of cookies and baked goods that have been baked. Thankfully, my children love to bake with me, and it’s totally fun to have the kids interested in one of my passions. They love cracking eggs, dumping ingredients, and stirring. (You can check out more safe and fun ways to get the kids involved in the kitchen HERE).
Anyway, I’ve been trying to think of some Christmas gift ideas for the kiddos (yes, I know it’s only October, but I like to be prepared!), and I thought some cookbooks for kids with maybe cute aprons and a little baking or cooking utensil set would be a super fun idea that all three of them would enjoy. So I started researching, thinking they would be hard to find, but oh.em.gee! There’s so many out there it’s hard to decide! And all the kids’ cookbooks were so cute too! Some were just easy recipes for kids, some were more geared toward classic kids’ favorites, and some were even themed, like Star Wars, Disney Princesses, or Harry Potter. I just got way too excited and bought way too many, but I don’t regret it one bit because I’m certain they’ll all get good use.
I wanted to share my favorite cookbooks for kids with you in case you’re on the hunt too! Which one do you think your kiddo will love?
24 Cookbooks for Kids
1. American Girl Baking by Williams-Sonoma
2. Children’s Quick and Easy Cookbook by Angela Wilkes
3. Kid Chef by Melina Hammer
4. Kids’ Fun & Healthy Cookbook by Nicola Graimes
5. Junior Cookbook by Better Homes and Gardens
6. Star Wars Cookbook by Robin Davis
7. Complete Children’s Cookbook by DK
8. A Merry Christmas Cookbook by Disney Book Group
9. Fix It and Forget It Kids’ Cookbook by Phyllis Good
10. The Young Chef by The Culinary Institute of America
11. Minnie & Friends Cookbook by Disney Book Group
12. The Cookbook for Kids by Lisa Atwood
13. The Official DC Super Hero Cookbook by Matthew Mead
14. Kid Approved Cookbook by Taste of Home
15. Everything Kids Cookbook by Sandra K Nissenberg
16. Baking with Kids by Leah Brooks
17. American Girl Cooking by Williams Sonoma
18. Nerdy Nummies by Rosanna Pansino
19. Cooking Class by Deanna F Cook
20. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook by Dinah Bulchoz
21. Tiana’s Cookbook by Disney Book Group
22. The Toddler Cookbook by Annabel Karmel
23. Fun Food by Stephanie Rosenbaum
24. My First Cupcake Decorating Book by CICO Kidz
If you liked these Cookbooks for Kids, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.