This Creamy Sausage Pasta recipe is simple, cheesy, and perfect for an easy family dinner recipe with a creamy red sauce, Italian sausage, and melted gooey cheese.
Creamy Sausage Pasta
This Creamy Sausage Pasta recipe was actually one that Mr. Gracious and I came up with on accident. We were brainstorming easy dinner recipes because I wasn’t really in the mood to cook that day. I told him I wanted a creamy, cheesy pasta for dinner, and Mr. Gracious believes it’s not a real meal unless there’s meat, so he scrounged up some Italian sausage from the freezer, and VOILA! This tasty Creamy Sausage Pasta recipe was born! Teamwork, people. We’ve made this easy pasta with sausage a couple more times since then because it really THAT easy and THAT good.
So if you were on a mission to find a simple and delicious recipe for dinner, you found it! This one’s really good!
What easy or crazy recipes have you come up with in a pinch?
Creamy Sausage Pasta Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package bow tie pasta (Farfalle), cooked to package instructions
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage with garlic and red pepper flakes. Drain and return to skillet.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce. Bring to a simmer, and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add Alfredo and stir to combine.
- Add noodles to skillet. Stir to coat in sauce.
- Turn off heat. Sprinkle mozzarella on top. Cover skillet to allow cheese to melt.
Did you like this Creamy Sausage Pasta Recipe? Find more on my Pasta and Dinner Ideas board on Pinterest!
If you liked this Creamy Sausage Pasta Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.