Super easy, 3 ingredient Crock Pot Barbecue Pulled Pork is the perfect hands-off dinner for a busy day that everyone will love! Just grab buns at dinner time and you’re ready to go!
Crock Pot Easy Barbecue Pulled Pork
Oh, man. I love this super simple Crock Pot Easy Barbecue Pulled Pork recipe. There’s literally just nothing to it. It couldn’t be easier if we tried. I have another slow cooker pulled pork recipe, that I worked on especially for Mr. Gracious. His family is southern, and they like their meat vinegar-y and spicy. So this Slow Cooker Southern Pulled Pork recipe fulfills all of those requirements. But if you’re more of a Midwesterner barbecue eater, like my family, you’ll love this simple, sweet and tangy Crock Pot Barbecue Pulled Pork.
It’s one of those “throw the ingredients in the slow cooker and don’t think about it again until dinner time” recipes that everyone loves. Just remember buns for serving, and a big helping of cool, sweet coleslaw to finish off the meal.
Crock Pot Easy Barbecue Pulled Pork Recipe
- 2½ - 3 pounds pork loin
- 1 ( ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Hamburger buns for serving
- Place pork roast, barbecue sauce, and apple cider vinegar in the slow cooker.
- Season top of roast with salt and pepper
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, until pork is cooked through.
- Remove pork from the slow cooker. Shred with a fork or mixer.
- Return pork to the slow cooker with the sauce. Stir to combine.
- Serve warm on buns with slaw.
Did you like this Crock Pot Easy Barbecue Pulled Pork Recipe? Find more on my Crockpot and Dinner Ideas boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Crock Pot Easy Barbecue Pulled Pork recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.