Make this scrumptious and rich Easy Chocolate Ganache recipe with just 3 ingredients in 15 minutes! Perfect for cupcakes, cake filling, truffles, and more! A must have recipe for all chocolate lovers!
Easy Chocolate Ganache
Ganache is such fancy words that I know many people who get intimidated by it before they even know what it is. But it’s actually just a mixture made from chocolate and cream and it’s really simple to make. Chocolate Ganache can be used as a glaze or icing, like in these Boston Cream Cupcakes, or as a filling like in these Raspberry Ganache Thumbprints. I’ve also used it to fill cakes, and it’s wonderful there too. You can use it pretty much anywhere, and it’s so rich, chocolate-y and delicious.
So today I’m going to share how to make chocolate ganache with my super simple, quick, and Easy Chocolate Ganache Recipe. It’s an absolute MUST for all chocolate lovers!
The easy chocolate ganache recipe below is a perfect thick ganache for a layer cake filling or a thick glaze. You can make slight adjustments to the ingredients to use the ganache for other purposes:
- To make a very thin chocolate ganache glaze for a soft icing or pourable glaze, double the cream to 1 1/2 cups.
- To make a very thick chocolate ganache, as used in traditional truffles, double the chocolate to 18 ounces.
Easy Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Easy Chocolate GanachePrint
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons butter cut into pieces
- 9 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate coarsely chopped
- Heat cream and butter in a small saucepan until the butter melts and the cream starts to boil, stirring often.
- Place chocolate in a food processor and process until it's finely chopped.
- Gradually add the hot cream and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Wait until cool enough to handle but not hardened. Spoon, drizzle, dip, or fill a baggie and squeeze this simple ganache onto whatever tasty treat your heart desires.
Check out these amazing recipes using this Easy Chocolate Ganache recipe
Meringue Ganache Sandwiches
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.