Creamy eggnog and spiced pumpkin come together in this heavenly Eggnog Pumpkin Pie recipe, topped with a crunchy, sweet brown sugar and pecan topping!
Eggnog Pumpkin Pie
Time for a combination of two delicious holiday classics! Eggnog and Pumpkin Pie! The thing I most about this Eggnog Pumpkin Pie is how well the two classic flavors both combine and stand out. You can taste the eggnog and the spiced pumpkin, but they mix together creamy, and smooth to make this one fabulous Eggnog Pumpkin Pie dessert.
And don’t forget about the crumbly topping. Never forget the crumbly topping! It adds just the right amount of crunchy and sweet to this amazing recipe.
New to the pie-making scene? Here are some helpful Pie Making Resources to make sure all your pies come out perfect and delicious!
- Easy No Fail Pie Crust Recipe – this easy pie crust recipe comes out perfect Every. Time. It’s my grandma’s recipe, and it’s never failed me yet!
- Rolling Out Pie Crust Tutorial – If rolling out your own homemade pie crust makes you nervous, stop right now! This easy step-by-step tutorial will tell you exactly what to do for a perfect pie crust!
- Pretty Ways to Finish Pie Crust Edges – There are so many ways to finish pie crust once you’re done rolling it out to make a truly special pie. Try some of these easy and fun ones this year!
- Must Have Pie Making Supplies – If you love pies, you need these tools so you can make them all the time at home!
Eggnog Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 unbaked pie shell Try this Easy No Fail Pie Crust recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Roll out pie crust and place in a pie dish. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, eggnog, sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and rum extract until completely combined.
Pour mixture into pie crust.
In a small bowl, cut together brown sugar and butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans.
Sprinkle brown sugar and pecan mixture over unbaked pie filling.
Bake pie at 350° for 50-60 minutes, until pie is set. If crust is browning too quickly cover edges with foil and continue baking.
Allow pie to cool before serving. Keep covered and refrigerated.
If you liked this Eggnog Pumpkin Pie recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.