15 adorable and fun Finding Dory Gift Ideas that are perfect for the Finding Dory fan in your life.
Finding Dory Gift Ideas
Finding Dory has certainly taken 2016 by storm, just like Finding Nemo did several years ago. My middle son is obsessed with Finding Dory, and I’m not surprised because Finding Nemo has been his favorite since he was an itty bitty. We saw Finding Dory in theaters and ever since then he asked me daily when we could have the movie at home. And now that we have the movie at home, he asks to watch it. Daily. He even had a Nemo and Dory birthday party a couple of months ago. Needless to say, he’s getting some Finding Dory gear for Christmas this year. Here are my top picks for the Finding Dory lover in your house (and mine!).
15 Finding Dory Gift Ideas
1. Finding Dory Sleepwear – Nothing is better than getting a good night’s sleep with Dory! Boys will enjoy these Finding Dory Pajamas, which are soft and comfy and have Dory and her pal Nemo on the front and pants. Girls may prefer the beautiful Finding Dory Gown, with a similar Dory and Nemo scene and lots of sparkly bubbles!
2. Dory & Nemo Beach Towel – Just chill out by the pool or ocean with this Dory and Nemo Beach Towel. This 100% cotton towel is soft yet absorbent, keeping your water duck dry and warm after a swim. I’m sure your Finding Dory lover will want to use this towel at bath time too!
3. Finding Dory Mealtime Set – Bring your child’s favorite fish to the dinner table with the Finding Dory Mealtime Set. The matching plate, bowl, and tumbler is the perfect size for little eaters, and great for any meal! The bowl is perfect for snacks as well. The best part for moms? Every piece is dishwasher safe.
4. Finding Dory Charm Bracelet – Every little girl needs jewelry to show off her love for Finding Dory! This bracelet set comes with four charms so you can create your own charm bracelet every day. ChFoose from Dory, Nemo, Hank, and Destiny charms.
5. Hank Ring Toss – Hank Ring Toss makes for a fun afternoon for your Finding Dory fan. Simply inflate the cranky squid and you’re ready to play! This is a great toy for pool parties or for inside entertainment. There’s a chamber at the bottom where you can add sand to keep Hank upright as your kids play.
6. Finding Dory Undersea Light Projector – Transform your little one’s bedroom into a magical ocean oasis with the Finding Dory Light Projector. Eight light shows are sure to entertain your children and help them unwind after a long day. The battery-saving projector shuts off after bedtime, so you don’t have to disturb your child to turn it off.
7. Finding Dory Lunch Box – This limited edition Finding Dory lunch box makes school lunches much cooler! Characters on each side of the box include all of the favorites from the film: Dory, Nemo, Hank and more. There’s a long carrying strap as well as a handle, depending on how your Finding Dory lover wants to carry her food.
10. Finding Dory Coffee Pot Play Set – Remember this scene from the movie when Hank is carrying around the coffee pot with Dory in it? This Finding Dory Coffee Pot Play Set is actually part of a bigger set of robotic fish, including Marlin, Nemo, and even Bailey. But I think little Dory in her coffee pot is cute and fun all on it’s own.
13. Finding Dory Wood Puzzle Set – I love the dual purpose of this Finding Dory Wood Puzzle Set. Every child needs some good quality wood puzzles, and there’s no better ones than these for a Fining Dory admirer.
15. Finding Dory Plush – Back to the basics with this Finding Dory Plush. You really can’t go wrong with a stuffed animal, at least in our house. Stuffed animals get lots of love and snuggles and playing action, and I know this Dory would be a hit!
Did you like these Finding Dory Gift Ideas? Find more on my Gift Ideas board on Pinterest!
If you liked these Finding Dory Gift Ideas, you might also like
See More Gift Ideas
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.