Juicy shrimp with garlic, butter, and Parmesan cheese adorn a hearty helping of angel hair pasta in this 30 minute Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Angel Hair recipe.
Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Angel Hair
One of our favorite Sunday dinners is Fettuccine Alfredo draped with a hearty portion of shrimp scampi. It really hits the spot, and everyone in the family enjoys it. I really wanted to make a dish like this for weeknights, but one that was not quite as heavy (After all, I can’t be passing out in a creamy pasta coma before I get the kids in bed!)
Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Angel Hair combines many of the flavors that we love, but skips the cream to make a slightly lighter version of our favorite. Plus, it only takes 30 minutes to make, making it a perfect weeknight family dinner.
Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Angel Hair Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta, cooked to package instructions
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp, thawed with tails removed
- ½ cup butter
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup fresh minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add bouillon cube and stir until combined.
- Add garlic, parsley, and shrimp to the skillet, and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to the skillet and cook for an additional minute, or until shrimp is heated through.
- Pour butter and shrimp mixture on prepared noodles. Stir to combine.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm with a green salad and crusty bread.
Did you like this Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Angel Hair recipe? Find more on my Pasta and Dinner Ideas boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Garlic Parmesan Shrimp and Angel Hair recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.