Sweet and delicious homemade oven baked caramel corn is easy to make, crunchy, and sweet. Perfect cold weather treat or delicious gift idea.
Oven Baked Caramel Corn
Is there anything better than caramel corn?! Yes, there is. Homemade oven baked caramel corn. Everything is always better homemade, right? Sweet, and crunchy with the perfect caramel flavor.
Don’t give out those giant popcorn tins this year. Make this seriously amazing oven baked caramel corn. Your friends will thank you.
Oven Baked Caramel Corn Recipe
- 6-7 quarts white popped popcorn (24-28 cups)
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a medium saucepan, melt margarine. Add sugar and corn syrup.
- Stir and bring mixture to a boil. Let boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and baking soda. Stir until fully combined.
- Lay popcorn out on two cookie sheets. (Half on one and half on the other. You can use one for all of it, but I find I have an easier time stirring if I use two.)
- Pour caramel mixture over popcorn. Stir to cover the popcorn.
- Bake in a 200° oven for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool on foil or wax wax paper.
Did you like this Oven Baked Caramel Corn Recipe? Find more on my Desserts, Cake Pops & Truffles, and Cake & Cupcakes boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Oven Baked Caramel Corn Recipe you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.