Homemade Marshmallow Coffee Creamer- A yummy way to change up your morning coffee with the taste of gooey, sticky, sweet marshmallows. Made in just 10 minutes!
Homemade Marshmallow Coffee Creamer
I originally came up with this Homemade Marshmallow Coffee Creamer idea for Easter, (The thought process went something like this, in case you were wondering: Easter… Peeps… Marshmallow… I need more coffee.) but this homemade marshmallow coffee creamer is so good that I’ve decided I just need to have some on hand ALL THE TIME.
The best part is how easy homemade marshmallow coffee creamer is to make. Literally 10 minutes from top to bottom.
Homemade Marshmallow Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1½ cups half-and-half or heavy cream
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 (7.5 ounce) container marshmallow creme
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, heat your cream and milk over medium-high heat.
- When the milk mixture is hot, but not boiling, add your sugar and stir to combine.
- Add the marshmallow creme, a little at a time, whisking to combine until smooth and creamy.
- Remove mixture from heat and add in the vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a container, and refrigerate until you are ready to use it. This can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
Did you like this Homemade Marshmallow Coffee Creamer Recipe? Find more on my Breakfast and In the Kitchen boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Homemade Marshmallow Coffee Creamer Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.