Calling all chocolate lovers! Everyone who loves chocolate will adore this quick and easy Mudslide Shake recipe! Make it in just 10 minutes with 4 ingredients! Yum!
Last Summer I had the delight of working with Marie Callender’s to share some amazing pie-inspired recipes that used pie as an actual ingredient. It was so fun and so good. Pie really shouldn’t be just for the holidays! I wanted to share this super yummy chocolate Mudslide Shake recipe. It is super simple to make with just 4 ingredients.
Take 1 slice of Marie Callender’s chocolate satin pie, still frozen with the crust and chocolate curls removed. Place it in a blender or food processor with 3/4 cup any kind of milk. Blend it together until it’s totally smooth. Drizzle some chocolate sauce on the inside of a glass, pour in the milkshake, and top with whipped cream.
Below I shared the family-friendly version of this Mudslide Shake, but if you want to serve it to grown-ups only and make it a more traditional mudslide, add 1 tablespoon vodka and 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur to each drink.
Top with chocolate curls and enjoy! Don’t forget the straws!
Mudslide Shake Recipe
- 1 slice of Marie Callender’s chocolate satin pie filling, frozen, crust and chocolate curls removed
- ¾ cup milk
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped cream
- Cut pie into several smaller chunks (about 4), and place in food processor or blender.
- Add milk to the processor and process until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of a glass.
- Pour milkshake mixture into glass.
- Serve cold topped with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
Did you like this Mudslide Shake recipe? Find more on my Desserts and Summer Days boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Mudslide Shake recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.