Parmesan Scallion Pinwheels -quick and easy appetizer recipe with the buttery goodness of crescent rolls with Parmesan cheese and scallions for a pop of flavor.
Parmesan Scallion Pinwheels
These Parmesan Scallion Pinwheels are a super quick easy appetizer recipe or snack. They’re great for family gatherings and holidays. You can even make them ahead of time and freeze them until you need them.
The buttery flavor of crescent rolls combines perfectly with classic Parmesan cheese, and scallions give each bite a pop of added flavor.
Parmesan Scallion Pinwheel Recipe
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3-4 scallions, thinly sliced
- ½ grated Parmesan
- Unfold crescent rolls on a baking sheet. Pinch together the seams, so that it's one solid sheet of dough.
- Brush the beaten egg onto the the crescent rolls with a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle Parmesan and scallions on top.
- Roll tightly into a log. Freeze until firm but slice-able, about 20 minutes.
- Slice the log into ¼-inch thick rounds and place on a greased baking sheet. Top with more Parmesan, if desired.
- Bake at 350º until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- If you wish to freeze for a future date, freeze the log wrapped in foil or plastic wrap. When you're ready to use, thaw a bit, until slice-able. Then continue the instructions.
Did you like this Parmesan Scallion Pinwheels recipe? Find more on my Appetizers and Dip it! boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Parmesan Scallion Pinwheels Recipe, you might also like
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.