Fun and easy to make these Rainbow Fruity Pebbles Muffins with a crunchy streusel topping and sweet, simple glaze will make you feel like you’ve hit the breakfast jackpot!
Rainbow Fruity Pebbles Muffins
I’m probably just as excited about these Rainbow Fruity Pebbles Muffins as my kids are! I mean it’s two yummy breakfasts combined into one! Plus it’s super cute and easy for a rainbow St Patrick’s Day treat.
These muffins have it all! Soft muffins with fruity cereal mixed right in, plus a crunchy streusel topping, and a simple but heavenly glaze. Top it all off with some more cereal for sprinkles and you’ve hit the breakfast jackpot!
Rainbow Fruity Pebbles Muffins Recipe
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter, thinly sliced (plus an additional tablespoon)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal, divided
- 1¼ cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together, flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Add butter and cut in with a pastry blender until clumps are about the size of peas.
- Take 1 cup of the flour and butter mixture out and set aside.
- Create a well in the center of the flour mixture. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla and whisk together, just until combined.
- Fold in 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal.
- Spoon batter into a grease and lined muffin tin. Fill each about half to ⅔ full. Set aside.
- For the streusel: Add ½ cup Fruity Pebbles to the reserved flour mixture, and stir to combine. Melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour into the reserved flour and sugar mixture and stir until clumps form.
- Sprinkle streusel on top of muffin batter.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 18-24 minutes
If you liked this Rainbow Fruity Pebbles Muffins recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.