Sweet bell peppers stuffed with a classic cheesy ground beef and rice filling all in the Crockpot, makes these Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers a family favorite! EVERYTHING goes in uncooked and comes out one delicious, cozy meal.
Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
Everyone loves an all-in-one meal, right? And that’s exactly what these Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers are! With peppers, ground beef, and rice all in one easy recipe, there’s no need to deal with side dishes! Plus, you literally don’t have to cook anything in this Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers recipe. It all goes in the Crockpot uncooked, and comes out a tasty, classic, and easy meal. A busy mom’s dream.
I wanted to make a quick note about the rice in this Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers recipe. Do NOT use minute rice or you will end up with mush. Any other type of rice will do. I use long grain white rice, as called for in the recipe.
I love how the flavors in the Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers meld together into one flavorful, cheesy dish. The bright zest of the tomatoes, the warm flavors of ground beef, and the coziness of melted cheese and rice, all inside a sweet slow cooked pepper!
For more Crockpot Recipes all month long, be sure to check out our Crocktober Main Page!
Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- 6 large bell peppers
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup long grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar or Colby-Jack cheese, divided
- ¼ cup water
- Cut tops off of bell peppers and remove membranes and seeds. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, rice, onion, tomatoes, Worcestershire, salt, pepper, and 1 cup cheese. Stir to combine.
- Spoon ground beef mixture into peppers.
- Place ¼ cup water in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place stuffed peppers into the Crockpot.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High for about 4 hours, until ground beef is cooked and rice is tender. About 15-30 minutes before serving, top stuffed pepper with remaining cheese, then continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Did you like this Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers recipe? Find more on my Crockpot and Dinner Ideas boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.