A classic-gone-coastal, these zesty Sriracha Ranch Popcorn Shrimp Sliders topped with cheese and a cool, crisp fresh slaw are a perfect quick and easy Summer dinner recipe.
Sriracha Ranch Popcorn Shrimp Sliders with Fresh Summer Slaw
Phew! We’re in the middle of a heat-wave here in the Midwest, and it is HOT. Of course, it doesn’t help that we’re so busy during the Summer with the kids’ sports games and practices, library programs, and our near-constant home renovation projects. Add all that up and it makes for one very hungry and tired family!
It’s hard to get dinner on the table when you have so many things on your plate! That’s why my Summer cooking M.O. is quick and easy. And being a Florida native I also miss all the coastal seafood, especially in the Summer, which is why I’m so excited to partner with SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood to bring you this quick, easy, delicious, and coastal Sriracha Ranch Popcorn Shrimp Sliders recipe with a crisp fresh summer slaw.
I’m so thankful that SeaPak makes it so easy to eat coastal, even when you’re not on the coast! Shrimp is one of my favorite seafood treats. It’s quick and easy to make, and so versatile to use in recipes. You can put shrimp in pretty much everything, and it will still be delicious, which makes it incredibly simple to get your USDA-recommended two 4-ounce weekly servings of seafood. You can search all SeaPak products and find ones near you using their simple SeaPak Product Locator.
The recipe I’m sharing today is a classic-gone-coastal, Sriracha Ranch Popcorn Shrimp Sliders. Burgers are a Summer favorite, and these tasty sliders have a coastal twist! They’re made using SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp, and a zesty combination of Sriracha and ranch, which I must admit, I’m addicted to. To top it all off, there’s a cool, crisp, fresh Summer slaw to lighten the rest of the creamy, rich flavors. Did I mention it only takes 30 minutes to make?! How’s that for a quick and easy Summer meal?
How does your family enjoy seafood during the Summer? Tell me in the comments!
Sriracha Ranch Popcorn Shrimp Sliders Recipe
- 1 (18 ounce) package SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- 2-4 tablespoons Sriracha
- 3-4 slices cheese (Pick your favorite! I used Pepper Jack)
- 12-16 slider buns or rolls
- 1 cup finely chopped cabbage (red, green, or a combo of both)
- ½ cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp to package instructions. Leave the oven heated. Set aside shrimp when cooked.
- While popcorn shrimp is cooking, prep the slaw. Place all ingredients for the Fresh Summer Slaw in a large bowl. Toss or stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place ranch and Sriracha in a separate large bowl. (If you don't want much kick to the sauce, you can just add the 2 tablespoons of Sriracha, or you can add more to adjust to your desired level of spicy.) Stir to combine.
- Place popcorn shrimp in the bowl with the Sriracha mixture, and toss to fully coat shrimp.
- Place bottom half of slider buns on a baking sheet. Top with 2-3 tablespoons of the Sriracha ranch coated popcorn shrimp.
- Tear or cut each large cheese slice into quarters so that you have 4 smaller squares. Top each shrimp bun with a mini cheese slice.
- Place baking sheet in the 450 oven, and bake for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and bun is toasty. Remove from oven.
- Top each popcorn shrimp bun with 1-2 tablespoons of slaw. Place top half of bun on top. You can use a toothpick to hold the whole popcorn shrimp slider together.
- Serve fresh and warm.
Did you like this Sriracha Ranch Popcorn Shrimp recipe? Follow along with SeaPak to find more coastal seafood inspiration!
If you liked this recipe, you might also like