With just 4 ingredients, these smooth, minty, and rich Mint Oreo Truffles could not be easier to make! They'll be the star of the show at your next holiday.
Mint Oreo Truffles
Oreo truffles are so delicious that we should really be able to eat them all year long, right?! So with St Patrick's day as an indulgence excuse I made these yummy Mint Oreo Truffles, with mint Oreos, white chocolate, and just a little extra mint flavor! Smooth, creamy, fresh, and decadent. That's my kind of dessert.
Of course, they're also beautiful and equally as delicious for any other holiday or excuse you can conjure up. Christmas, Easter, Saturday night.... And with just 4 ingredients, these Mint Oreo Truffles couldn't be any easier to make!
Mint Oreo Truffles Recipe
Mint Oreo Truffles
- 1 package mint Oreos
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- Optional: food coloring and sprinkles I used these sprinkles and this food coloring
- Add Oreos to a food processor and process until the Oreos are fine crumbs.
- Add cream cheese, cut into chunks, into the food processor with the Oreos. Process until smooth, like cookie dough.
- Add peppermint extract and process again.
- Remove dough mixture from processor and place in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours,until dough is firm and not too gooey to handle.
- Roll dough into 1 ½ inch balls. I like to refrigerate my dough balls again at this point for an hour or two so they don't melt in the chocolate, but it's optional.
- Melt white chocolate in a medium mixing bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval. These short heating spurts helps the chocolate from getting burned. Stir in your food coloring, if you're using it.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate, covering it completely. Then set the truffle on a sheet of foil or wax paper. I like to scoop my ball out of the chocolate using a fork, scraping the bottom of the fork against the bowl rim to get rid of the excess chocolate.
- Add sprinkles on top, and repeat dipping for each of your balls. If you refrigerated your balls, the chocolate will set fast, and you will want to add sprinkles immediately after dipping so that they'll actually stick.
If you liked this Mint Oreo Truffles Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.