Chicken Nacho Bake
Creamy, crunchy, and cheesy, this Chicken Nacho Bake recipe is a crowd-pleasing easy casserole recipe with just 5 ingredients.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 6 -8
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (uncooked)
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 16 ounce container salsa
- 4 cups shredded cheddar divided
- 2 1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese and salsa until fully combined.
Stir 2 cups shredded cheddar into the cream cheese mixture.
Spread 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of a greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
Spread chicken bites on top in the baking dish.
Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on top of chicken.
Top with crushed tortilla chips.
Bake in a 400° oven for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheddar on top, and bake for an additional 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.