Easy Salmon Burgers Recipe
Easy Salmon Burgers recipe includes a delicious burger made with salmon fillets and hints of lemon, dill, and mustard, topped with a simple pickle and red onion relish.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 6 -10
- 2 lbs salmon fillets finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce I used Sriracha
- 10 hamburger buns
For the toppings
- 1/2 cup pickle chips finely sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion finely sliced
In a large mixing bowl, combine salmon and red onion. Toss to combine.
Add dill, ground mustard, and bread crumbs and toss again until all ingredients are fully incorporated
In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, Dijon mustard, mayo, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
Add egg mixture to salmon mixture and stir to incorporate.
Form mixture into 8-10 patties.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook each patty for about 3-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
To Assemble Salmon Burgers