Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Salad- classic greens topped with chicken tenders tossed in buffalo sauce and of course some creamy ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 6 -8
- 1 package breaded chicken tenders about 12-16 tenders, 2 per person
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 head Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/3 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Monterey or mozzarella cheese
- 2-3 carrots shredded
- 2-3 celery stalks chopped
- 4-5 green onions finely sliced
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
Cook chicken tenders according to package instructions. Allow to cool enough to handle.
Place buffalo sauce in a medium bowl. Toss and spin chicken tenders in sauce to fully coat. Remove tenders to original baking sheet. Set aside. Optional: Chop chicken tenders before or after coating in buffalo sauce for easier bite-sized pieces.
Combine lettuce, cheese, carrots, celery, and green onions in a large bowl, and toss to combine.
To serve, place a generous portion of the lettuce mixture onto each individual plate. Place buffalo chicken tenders on top, and drizzle the whole salad with ranch or blue cheese dressing.