Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
Full of veggies and tangy teriyaki, this Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry recipes makes a delicious, quick and easy family dinner that's healthy too!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces lo mein noodles cooked to package instructions (I have substituted these for fettuccine or linguine with success)
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound or more additional chopped vegetables, such as broccoli, green onions, watercress bean sprouts, carrots, bell peppers or sugar snap peas.
- 1 10 ounce bottle teriyaki marinade or stir fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add chicken to skillet with hot oil, and cook for about 2 minutes.
Add onions, garlic, and additional vegetables, and continue cooking for 2-5 more minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Add sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper flakes to taste. Stir to combine.
Add noodles and stir to combine. Allow to cook for an additional 2 minutes.