Crab Rangoon Dip
A simple version that's just like from your favorite Chinese restaurant, this easy Crab Rangoon Dip recipe is packed with flavor with a creamy cream cheese base.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crab meat drained, or imitation crab meat
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
Add Worcestershire and garlic powder and stir to combine.
Add crab, green onions, and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Stir gently to combine.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer crab rangoon dip to an oven-safe dish. Top with remaining mozzarella.
Bake at 350° for about 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
Serve warm with crackers, chips, or wonton chips.