Meat Lover Pizza Pasta Bake
Meat Lover Pizza Pasta Bake is a yummy easy pasta bake recipe loaded up with all your meaty favorites like sausage, ham, bacon, pepperoni, and meatballs!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1 (8 ounce) package Penne noodles, cooked to package instructions
- 2 (24 ounce) jars traditional spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound bacon chopped
- 1 pound ham diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 pound frozen meatballs thawed
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package pepperoni
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 (16 ounce) tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Grated Parmesan cheese
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown Italian sausage, bacon, and ham together.
When meat is cooked through (no pink on any of these meats!), drain and return to skillet.
Stir in 1 jar of spaghetti sauce. Stir to combine.
Bring spaghetti sauce mixture to a simmer and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes.
When sauce has simmered, pour into a 9"x13" baking dish.
Add noodles, meatballs, pepperoni, and the second jar of spaghetti sauce to the baking dish with the meat mixture. Stir to combine.
Top pasta with shredded mozzarella.
Unroll refrigerated pizza crust and drape over the top of the baking dish. Fold up any hanging edges so that it looks like a crust on a pizza.
In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and garlic powder. Brush over pizza crust using a pastry brush.
Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Bake at 375° for about 15-20 minutes, until crust is golden and pasta is cooked through.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 1067kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 68g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Cholesterol: 180mg | Sodium: 2869mg | Potassium: 1196mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1065IU | Vitamin C: 13.4mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 5.7mg