Make this easy Irish-inspired Reuben Dip with creamy Thousand Island, tangy sauerkraut, salty corned beef, and gooey cheese in less than 30 minutes with just 5 ingredients!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 1 package cream cheese (8 ounces), softened
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 8 ounces corned beef chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut (drained and squeezed)
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Mix cream cheese and dressing in a medium mixing bowl until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients, and stir to combine.
Transfer mixture to a 9-inch pie pan or baking dish.
Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Serve warm with crackers or chips
Nutrition Facts are for about 1/3 cup (78 grams) Reuben Dip and does not include crackers or chips.
- Serve with crackers or chips. Butter crackers are classic easy. For a variety, use pretzel crackers, baguette crisps, or pieces of rye.
- Drain and dry the sauerkraut before measuring. Drain it in a colander. Then transfer to a dish towel or several layers of paper towels. Gently squeeze so that a little additional moisture comes out. Be careful not to squeeze too much, or you'll lose too much flavor.
- You can use leftover corned beef from a slow cooker corned beef and cabbage, OR you can use corned beef from the deli counter.
- Make this Reuben Dip in the oven or slow cooker! Both directions are in the recipe!
- I DO NOT recommend freezing this dip, but you can definitely make this dip ahead!
- Make Ahead Directions: Follow steps 1-3 of the recipe. Then store covered in the refrigerator until ready to bake, no more than 1-2 days.
Serving: 78grams | Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 495mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 435IU | Vitamin C: 6.8mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 0.7mg