Spicy Tuna Roll Bowl
This Spicy Tuna Roll Bowl is based off a sushi favorite: spicy tuna rolls! It is so easy to make and so yummy! It includes all of the fixings of a spicy tuna roll, including tuna, cucumber, avocado, rice, and a spicy mayo dressing, all in the ease of one bowl!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 bowl
Spicy Mayo Dressing
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 1.5 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup cooked white or brown rice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 package StarKist Selects E.V.O.O.™ Yellowfin Tuna (2.6 ounces)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup cucumber, cut into strips or match sticks
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded or match sticks
- Additional Toppings: sesame seeds, jalapeno slices, roasted seaweed, salt, or pepper
Tuna Roll Bowl
Mix rice with rice vinegar in a medium bowl.
Place all remaining ingredients on top of rice.
Pour on dressing to taste. Toss to combine.
Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 828kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 62g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 1415mg | Potassium: 1042mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5625IU | Vitamin C: 29.5mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 3.2mg