Peanut Butter Fudge
Creamy, smooth 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge that you can make in the microwave in about 5 minutes with just 2 ingredients! So little work, so much delicious!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 36 pieces
- 1 can vanilla frosting (16 ounces)
- 1 jar peanut butter (crunchy or creamy) (18 ounces)
Empty entire jars of vanilla frosting and peanut butter into a large microwave-safe mixing bowl.
Place in microwave and heat for about 60 seconds or until melted. Mix well.
Quickly pour the mixture into a 9x9 pan lined with foil.
Allow fudge to set, cut into small squares, and enjoy!
- Use creamy peanut butter, NOT natural. The natural peanut butter is too runny and will not set properly.
- Stay away from whipped frostings. The whipped frostings are not the right consistency, and again will not allow the fudge to set properly.
- Add any garnishes or add-ins right away before it sets or it won't stick.
- A glass pan is easiest, but any pan lined with foil will work.
Serving: 1square | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 69mg | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.2mg