Bacon Swiss Pork Chops
Juicy pork chops topped with bacon and cheese. This 5 ingredient Bacon Swiss Pork Chops recipe is quick and easy and an instant family favorite!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 6 bone-in pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 garlic cloves minced
- 9 bacon strips uncooked, cut in half
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, combine olive oil and minced garlic.
Brush oil and garlic over pork chops with a pastry brush.
Place 3 half strips of bacon on each pork chop.
Bake at 425° for about 12-15 minutes, or until fully cooked (internal temperature reads 145°F).
Remove pork chops from the oven and sprinkle cheese on immediately to melt. Let rest for 3 minutes before serving.
Nutrition facts are for one fully prepare pork chop.
- This recipe is naturally gluten free and is also keto and low carb friendly.
- Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness. We have and love this one.
- If cheese doesn't melt fully, place back in the oven for a minute or two until melted.
- Storage: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Serving: 1pork chop | Calories: 542kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 345mg | Potassium: 661mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 172IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 1mg