Juicy pork chops topped with bacon and cheese. This 5 ingredient Bacon Swiss Pork Chops recipe is quick and easy and an instant family favorite!
Bacon Swiss Pork Chops
A while back my sister called me, as she often does, and asked me for my pork chop recipe. At which point, I realized that I didn’t really have a go-to pork chop recipe. What kind of person doesn’t have a go-to pork chop recipe?! How have I been living like this?!
My mission for the next couple weeks was to test and find pork chop recipes. Clearly we weren’t eating enough pork chops! So this Bacon Swiss Pork Chops one is one of my favorites (I shared another one too, Cheesy Italian Pork Chops. Also delicious!)
I love this Bacon Swiss Pork Chops recipe because it’s a lot of bang for the effort! It is SO good and SO easy. The bacon and oil brush keep the chops nice and juicy, and the cheese. Well, cheese makes everything better. I’m not normally a Swiss cheese fan, but it was really good in this recipe. Of course, you can swap it out if you hate it. Provolone cheese would be pretty good, too, I think.
Bacon Swiss Pork Chops Recipe
- 6-8 bone-in pork chops
- 9-12 bacon strips cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine olive oil and minced garlic.
- Brush oil and garlic over pork chops with a pastry brush.
- Place 3-4 half strips of bacon on each pork chops.
- Bake at 425° for about 30 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Remove pork chops from the oven and sprinkle cheese on immediately to melt. If cheese doesn't melt fully, place back in the oven for a minute or two until melted.
- Serve warm.
Did you like this Bacon Swiss Pork Chops recipe? Find more on my Dinner Ideas boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Bacon Swiss Pork Chops recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.