Easy No Bake S'mores Cheesecake recipe - a quick and easy no bake s'mores dessert recipe that can be made from scratch in just 10 minutes!
Easy No Bake S'mores Cheesecake Recipe
The weather has been crazy lately, hasn't it?! It's hot then cold then hot then rainy then cold... Pick a condition! Last weekend we got all ready for the boys' soccer game (which is no easy feat with three small children!), but by the time we got there, it was pouring rain and the game was cancelled!
Apparently, the boys felt that it was my fault that it was raining too hard to play soccer that day, so tantrumming ensued. Determined to still have a fun day despite the rain (and the tantrums), I remembered a classic favorite that was going to turn this day around. S'mores! S'mores are such a great way to have fun and make memories with kids. I have so many Summer family memories with s'mores with camping and cookouts and parties, but you don't have to wait for the perfect sunny day or cookout to make s'mores! You can make s'mores any time, especially with this easy No Bake S'mores Cheesecake recipe! You can make the whole thing, top to bottom in just 10 minutes!
So we headed to Walmart to pick up our supplies to make our easy No Bake S'mores Cheesecake, like Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, and Kraft's Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, along with cream cheese, powdered sugar, and butter.
When we got home, we got all our ingredients ready for our S'mores Cheesecake. I like to start by lining my cake pan with foil because, frankly, I hate doing dishes. Less clean-up is always a win in my book.
The kids love to help make this recipe, and since there's no baking it's a great opportunity for them to get busy in the kitchen. The kids and I had so much fun together, and we absolutely loved our chocolate-y marshmallow s'mores cheesecake.
When you're done whipping up this tasty s'mores treat, you can eat it right away while the chocolate and marshmallows are still melted and gooey (yum!) or you can chill it in the refrigerator until completely set (at least 2 hours).
What's your favorite way to eat S'mores?
Easy No Bake S'mores Cheesecake Recipe
No Bake S'mores Cheesecake
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 13-14 full sized graham crackers (makes about 1.5-2 cups crumbs)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
For the Cheesecake
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups marshmallows (about 24 marshmallows, softened)
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened (two 8-ounce packages)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
For the Chocolate Ganache Topping
- 8 ounces milk chocolate finely chopped
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Marshmallows and crushed graham crackers for garnish
For the Crust
- Line a 9-inch cake pan. Set aside.
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and process until they're fine crumbs.
- Add sugar and melted butter in the food processor with the graham cracker crumbs and process again until combined.
- Pour graham cracker mixture into a lined 9-inch pie or cake pan. Spread evenly and press the crumbs down with a flat-bottomed glass to flatten into a crust.
- Put the crust in the freezer while preparing the cheesecake filling.
For the Marshmallow Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate large microwave-safe mixing bowl, soften the marshmallows by microwaving for 30-45 seconds. (They will be puffed up and soft.)
- Add cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla to softened marshmallows and beat to combine.
- Add whipped cream and beat again to combine.
- Remove the crust from the freezer, and pour the filling onto the crust. Spread evenly. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the ganache.
For the Ganache Topping
- Place very finely chopped chocolate in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat cream until steaming but not boiling, stirring often.
- Gradually add the hot cream to the bowl of chocolate, and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Allow the chocolate mixture to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Pour ganache over chocolate and spread evenly or swirl into cheesecake.
- Garnish with marshmallows and crushed graham crackers.
- Cover and let set completely in the refrigerator, about 2 hours.
- Don't replace marshmallows with marshmallow creme. It will not set as well.
- Should chill for at least 2 hours. It's best to chill even longer for about 8 hours or overnight to make sure it's completely set.
- Freezer Directions
If you liked this S'mores Cheesecake Recipe, you might also like
Homemade S'mores Coffee Creamer
See More Dessert Recipes
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.