This chocolate, easy Oreo crust recipe is simple and delicious, with just 2 ingredients. Perfect way to make your favorite no bake pie or cheesecake even more fabulous!
The other day Mr. Gracious bought a pie from the store because he was really craving one and I just didn't have time to make it (hello, 2 birthday parties in 2 weeks! You're not turning me into a crazy person or anything....). Anyway, I had some pie too because if chocolate can't help my stress levels, I just don't know what will! But this store-bought pie was pretty good! It would have been really good if it hadn't been for the awful crust. Seriously. Awful. It looked like it was made of Oreos, so I don't know what the problem was!
So this prompted me to want to make sure that it was just this Oreo pie crust that was yuck and not all. How disappointing would that be?! It should just be Oreo chocolate cookie crumbs, right?! Since I had a recipe that I was going to make to share with you in a few days (which turned out amazing, so stay tuned!) that would be perfect with a chocolate crust,I made my own Oreo crust. And I was right.
Just 2 ingredients, Oreos and butter, and it was fabulous! Super easy and super yummy. Plus it's a fun way to switch up your favorite no bake cheesecake or pie from the traditional graham cracker crust.
Easy Oreo Crust Recipe
Easy Oreo Crust
- About 25 chocolate creme sandwich cookies makes about 2 cups crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- Place cookies in a food processor and process until they're fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter to food processor and process again, just until combined.
- Pour butter and crumbs into a 9-inch baking dish and spread evenly.
- Pack down with a flat bottomed glass., then chill until ready to use.
- Add your favorite pie or cheesecake filling and serve!
Try this Oreo Crust recipe with these yummy fillings:
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.