This White Chocolate Silk Pie recipe is a creamy white chocolate version of a classic chocolate French silk pie. Dress it up with peppermint or cranberries for the holidays or eat it as is. It's heavenly either way!
White Chocolate Silk Pie
So many times I've shared chocolate recipes and have gotten asked if it will work with white chocolate. And, well this one will, so it seemed like a perfect time to share. This White Chocolate Silk Pie recipe is a creamy, silky white chocolate version of our family's favorite recipe for French silk pie, which I make for Thanksgiving and Christmas every year.
This White Chocolate Silk Pie is perfect for the holidays. I love that it looks like a blank slate and you can add anything to it to dress it up.
Try these fun ways to make your white chocolate silk pie pretty and even more delicious:
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes or peppermint candies on top for a festive Christmas pie
- Create some contrast with a dark or milk chocolate drizzle on top
- Add some color with some fresh fruit on top, or some candied cranberries for an elegant Thanksgiving pie
New to the pie-making scene? Here are some helpful Pie Making Resources to make sure all your pies come out perfect and delicious!
- Easy No Fail Pie Crust Recipe - this easy pie crust recipe comes out perfect Every. Time. It's my grandma's recipe, and it's never failed me yet!
- Rolling Out Pie Crust Tutorial - If rolling out your own homemade pie crust makes you nervous, stop right now! This easy step-by-step tutorial will tell you exactly what to do for a perfect pie crust!
- Pretty Ways to Finish Pie Crust Edges - There are so many ways to finish pie crust once you're done rolling it out to make a truly special pie. Try some of these easy and fun ones this year!
- Must Have Pie Making Supplies - If you love pies, you need these tools so you can make them all the time at home!
White Chocolate Silk Pie Recipe
White Chocolate Silk Pie
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell
- 12 tablespoons butter 1½ sticks, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate melted and cooled
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- Whipped cream
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and chocolate, and beat again on high until combined.
- Add one egg at a time, beating on high for 3 minutes after adding each egg.
- Continue whisking the mixture until it's completely smooth and creamy.
- Scoop chocolate filling into the pie shell, and smooth out.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with whipped cream (I use Dream Whip because it's yummy and easy, and unlike canned whipped cream, it won't turn to liquid on you)
Did you like this White Chocolate Silk Pie recipe? Find more on my Desserts board on Pinterest!
If you liked this White Chocolate Silk Pie Recipe, you might also like
Chocolate Dream Pie
See More Pie Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.