Easy, no bake Pumpkin Silk Pie recipe has the silken creaminess of French silk pie, the tang of cheesecake, and the rich deliciousness of pumpkin. Make it in just 25 minutes!
Pumpkin Silk Pie
I’m so excited to share this Pumpkin Silk Pie recipe with you today. It’s like all my favorite pies had a pumpkin love child that tasted delicious. This Pumpkin Silk Pie has the silken creaminess of my favorite classic French silk pie, plus the tang of cheesecake, and of course pumpkin because it’s Pumpkin Season. It’s so good. Plus it’s no bake, which makes it exponentially better. The hardest part is waiting for it to set!
Pumpkin Silk Pie Recipe
Pumpkin Silk Pie
For the Crust
- 1.5-2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
For the Pumpkin Silk Pie Filling
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 2/3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 8 ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- Whipped cream for topping
- In a medium mixing bowl, add crust ingredients, and stir until combined.
- Pour graham cracker mixture into a 9" pie dish. Use a flat-bottomed glass or cup to push down evenly in the dish.
- Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes. Then set aside to cool completely.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add cream cheese and pumpkin puree and beat until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Once combined add vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, and beat until incorporated.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Pour pumpkin silk filling into empty pie shell, and spread evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Serve cool, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin spice for garnish.
If you liked this Pumpkin Silk Pie Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.