Make these gooey chocolatey Air Fryer Oreo Cinnamon Rolls with just a few ingredients in under 30 minutes. With swirls of decadent chocolate and a creamy homemade frosting, every bite is scrumptious.
Air Fryer Oreo Cinnamon Rolls
Air Fryer Oreo Cinnamon Rolls make a decadent and indulgent weekend breakfast. Swirls of buttery, rich chocolate Oreos and brown sugar with just a hint of cinnamon and topped with a homemade creamy vanilla cream cheese frosting.
And they're unbelievably simple to make too! With just a few simple pantry ingredients, you could be diving into one of these gooey, sweet rolls in less than 30 minutes!
- Oreos: There are so many flavors of Oreos these days, it's easy to change up these cinnamon rolls just by choosing a new Oreo flavor. Depending on your flavor of choice, you may want to add more cinnamon or omit it.
- Cinnamon: If you're a big cinnamon-and-chocolate lover, up the amount of cinnamon to 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate: If you want even more chocolate flavor, add 1 tablespoon cocoa powder to the filling mixture.
Troubleshooting - My Cinnamon Rolls are not cooking evenly!
Air fryers are designed so that the air circulates evenly through, cooking the food. When using a pan or dish, it's possible that the food will not cook as evenly as we hope. We can remedy this with a few different methods.
- Don't use a pan. You can place your Oreo cinnamon rolls directly in the basket of your air fryer. Have them still touching on the sides to make sure you get some classic gooey bits. But this will help the air circulate more uniformly.
- Check your rolls half way through. At about 7 minutes, check to see if your rolls are actually browning on top faster than you want. Then you can still save them and make sure they cook properly!
- Tent with foil. If you checked, and decided they needed intervention, you can lay a sheet of foil over the top to protect the tops from browning further.
- Turn the rolls over. Alternately you can just flip the rolls in the pan so that they cook the rest of the way on the bottoms.
How to Serve Air Fryer Oreo Cinnamon Rolls
Air fryer Oreo cinnamon rolls are best served warm. They can be served as breakfast. Try pairing this sweet breakfast with fruit for fiber or eggs or Greek yogurt for protein.
You can also just embrace the sweetness of these epic gooey rolls and serve them as a full fledged dessert. Top with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce to complete the treat.
More Sweet Breakfast Recipes You'll Love
- Chocolate Pancakes - super chocolatey and rich pancakes topped with a gooey and sweet homemade caramel sauce.
- Cinnamon French Toast - a classic breakfast for a reason! Easy to make and spiced with cinnamon for even more of that comfort food flavor.
- Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Casserole - a French toast casserole that tastes like cheesecake. Made with fresh strawberries and a sweet and tangy cheesecake swirl.
- Funfetti Pancakes - these classic vanilla pancakes are as pretty to look at as they are to eat! Rainbow sprinkles are mixed right into these fluffy pancakes topped with a buttery vanilla glaze.
- Homemade Cinnamon Rolls - if you loved this simple air fryer version, you're guaranteed to love these from scratch even more. They are gooey and warm, and well worth the extra effort.
Air Fryer Oreo Cinnamon Rolls Video
Air Fryer Oreo Cinnamon Rolls
Oreo Cinnamon Rolls
- 12 Oreos
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough (8 ounces)
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounced cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, process Oreos until they're chopped into crumbs. Reserve 2 tablespoons for topping. Set aside.
- To the food processor with remaining Oreo crumbs, add butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pulse to combine.
- On a flat surface, roll out the crescent roll sheet. Pinch seams closed.
- Spread Oreo filling mixture evenly over the dough.
- Roll up length side, sealing the seam.
- Cut using a sharp knife, about 1½-inches in size.
- Place in a greased 9-inch pie dish or aluminum pan.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350° for about 15-17 minutes until cooked through. Check halfway to ensure tops are not browning too quickly. Tent with foil or flip over to ensure even cooking if necessary.
- While the cinnamon rolls are cooking, place cream cheese and butter in a medium mixing bowl. Beat until smooth
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Top cooked cinnamon rolls with frosting and sprinkle on reserved Oreo pieces. Serve warm.
- Depending on how close your burner is to the air fryer you may need to tent the cinnamon rolls so that the tops do not burn and the bottom continues to cook.
- For bigger, rounder cinnamon rolls, roll along the opposite side. This method will make about 8 bigger rolls, and the bake time will likely be on the longer end.
- Storage: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave for about 15 to 30 seconds.
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!