This simple Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe is quick and easy to make! Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into your favorite berries to create the most amazing fruit salad ever! Your family will go nuts over it.
Berry Cheesecake Salad
When I’m feeling lazy and decide to head to our local deli to stock up on some salads and sides for dinner, my children will inevitably zero in and beg for what they like to call deceivingly call “marshmallow salad.” Also known as a fluff salad. Obviously, they really want me to focus in on that word, salad, but sadly for them they’ve only gotten me to cave and let them have it once. Oh, glorious day.
Last summer, I decided to surprise them with this home Berry Cheesecake Salad version of their much-loved marshmallow salad. This Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe is super easy to make and full of fresh juicy berries. It makes a beautiful side or dessert for 4th of July or any summer cookout. Cold and creamy with tangy, ripe summer berries, and sweet fluffy marshmallows. It really is as delicious as my children say!
Making this Berry Cheesecake Salad is as simple as mixing all the ingredients together and chilling until ready to use! Are you ready for some cookouts this summer?
Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe
Berry Cheesecake Salad
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 8 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries chopped
- 12 ounces fresh blueberries
- In a small mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir to combine, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar (I just used a fork. No need for a mixer.)
- Add lemon juice and pudding mixture to cream cheese. Stir until smooth, creamy, and well combined.
- Fold in whipped topping until incorporated.
- Add marshmallows, strawberries, and blueberries. Fold in.
- Keep covered and refrigerated until ready to serve. Serve cool.
Did you like this Berry Cheesecake Salad Recipe? Find more on my Desserts board on Pinterest!
If you liked this Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe, you might also like
Best Fruit Salad
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.