Toothpaste isn't just for your mouth! Try these 16 amazing and unusual Uses for Toothpaste around your home to see how useful and effective it really is!
Uses for Toothpaste
Toothpaste is an awesome tool for your mouth. It helps you stay cavity free and brushes away all of the sugar. However, toothpaste is uniquely made and there are tons of uses for it outside of the mouth.
Sometimes you get a little desperate when money is tight. Other times, you just have an excess of something to use up. Toothpaste is usually pretty inexpensive and something you already have around your home, so why not use it? Check out these uses for toothpaste, maybe you’ll learn something new.
What other ways can you use toothpaste?
16 Uses for Toothpaste
1. Removing crayon off the wall: Every child does it at some point in their lives: writes on the wall. You can easily get crayon off the wall by using toothpaste!
2. Getting the gunk off your headlights: Everyone has foggy headlights at one point or another. Get rid of that foggy look by cleaning your headlights with toothpaste.
3. Get the sour milk smell out of cups and bottles: When it comes to spoiled milk, it can smell really gross. Grab a toothbrush and use toothpaste to scrub out the smell. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
4. Polish silver: Think of all of the silver you own and all of the money you spend trying to clean it. You can easily clean your rings, silverware, and other silver you have laying around your home with toothpaste.
5. Use toothpaste to clean your sink: A really cool way to utilize toothpaste is to clean your sinks with it! A little drop in the sink, no problem. Just swirl it around and watch your sink get really clean.
6. Get rid of acne: If you’ve never used toothpaste to toothpaste to remove pimples from your face, you haven’t lived. Toothpaste can help remove swelling and redness in acne, easily. While it won’t make it go away right away, it can help it be less noticeable.
7. Remove stains from your hands: Although one of the last things you probably thought you’d use toothpaste for was removing stains from your hands, it works! If you work on cars or have a messy job that frequently stains your hands, it may just be worth trying.
8. Remove gum from hair: At some point or another, one of your kids or yourself is bound to get gum in their hair. With a little toothpaste, you can easily remove gum.
9. Get scum out of your tile: Maybe you have spent many hours looking at the scum on your tile. If that is the case, whip out your toothpaste and get to work!
10. Remove scratches from CDs: Everyone has a scratch or two on their favorite CD. A quick cleaning with toothpaste and that CD may just be scratch free soon.
11. A hole filler: Yes, believe it or not, toothpaste makes an excellent hole filler. Holes in the wall got you down? Fill them up with toothpaste!
12. Clean your cell phone screen: Give this toothpaste hack a try. Cell phones can be so gross, so knowing you can get it pretty clean is always a good thing.
13. Get stains off of plastic: Plastic furniture can stain just as easily as anything else, use toothpaste to help get the stains off.
14. Remove the color red from the counter tops: Don’t you dislike it when you get something red on your counter tops? It usually stains and is impossible to get off. Now you have no worries!
15. Use toothpaste as a stain remover: Another great way to use toothpaste is to use it as a stain remover in clothing. Rub toothpaste into the stain before washing as normal.
16. Vehicle scratches: It’s true that toothpaste can help remove scratches from your car. It’s totally worth a try!
Now that you have some awesome ideas for using toothpaste in your home, and you’ll never need another stain remover or polisher again. I’d love to hear some of the tips you have for using toothpaste around your home.
If you liked these 16 Uses for Toothpaste ideas, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.