Beautiful DIY Fall Leaf Crafts that are cheap, easy to make, and perfect for decorating your home for the Autumn Season.
Fall Leaf Crafts
Fall! It's almost here! Time for Back to School and pumpkin and beautiful Fall leaves! I just love decorating my house for Fall. I may even love it more than decorating for Christmas! All the bright colors: deep reds, burnt orange, bright yellow. So beautiful! I gathered up some amazing DIY Fall Leaf Crafts to get into the spirit of the season! Now I just have to get crafting!
To see full tutorials for these Fall Leaf Crafts, just click on the link corresponding to the picture!
16 Fall Leaf Crafts
1. Salt Dough Leaf Bowls from Meaningful Mama
2. DIY Falling Leaves Garland from House of Jade
3. Fall Leaf Light Fixture from Rowhouse Blog
4. Fabulous Fall Wreath from DIY Candy
5. DIY Glittered Fall Leaves from Typically Simple
6. Fall Leaf Initial from The Thrifty Abode
7. Fall Leaf Cookie Flooding Decorating Technique from The Gold Lining Girl
8. Leaf Stenciled Canvas from DIY Candy
9. DIY Autumn Leaf Fairy Lights from Wallflower Girl
10. Painted Leaf Garland from Love Paper Paint
11. Real Fall Leaf Art from Just a Girl Blog
12. DIY Leaf Bowls from Duke Manor Farm
13. Watercolor Paper Leaf and Branch Mobile from Happiness is Homemade
14. Carved Wooden Leaf Art from Mrs. Greene
15. Fall Leaf Garland from Making Home Base
16. Fall Leaf Magnets from Mrs. Greene
Did you like these Fall Leaf Crafts ideas? Find more on my Falling for Fall and DIY & Crafts boards on Pinterest!
If you liked these Fall Leaf Crafts you might also like
Cheap DIY Halloween Decorations
See More Fall Recipes and Ideas
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Sarah @ The Gold Lining Girl says
This is such a fun collection! I get more excited for fall by the day! Thank you so much for including my fall leaves cookies!! 🙂
Amy Anderson says
Thank you so much for sharing projects from DIY Candy - we'll share this post!
Some great links here!
those are great links! I have been thinking of fall crafts and happened to stumble upon your site! Thanks for the great resources!
Great Fall round up! Fall will be here soon. Pinning it 🙂
Melanie Redd says
What cute leaf ideas!
I really love the leaves across the mantle; I may have to try that one!
Came over on Favorite Things, and I'm glad to find your site.
Hope you have a blessed day~
Christine @ Must Love Home says
Hello Gorgeous!! This is fantastic! You have been pinned,tweeted and shared on Facebook! Your post will be featured this week on the Friday Favorites Link Party at Mustlovehome.com. Come by the party tonight and see your feature and share another of your favorite posts! Hugs - Christine at Must Love Home
All that's Jas says
Great roundup and perfect timing! Thanks for joining the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop!
Thanks for curating these adorable ideas! Going to have to attempt some 🙂
Beth Bishop says
Love these ideas! There's something great about using natures ingredients in your crafts isn't there?