Amazing Corn Side Dishes Recipes using fresh corn on the cob, canned corn, or frozen corn. Corn recipes are perfect for Summer, but tasty all year long!
23 Amazing Corn Side Dishes Recipes
‘Tis the Season! For corn, that is! I’m getting super anxious to get my hands on lots and lots of fresh sweet corn this summer! There are so many ways to use corn in recipes and to spice up your average corn on the cob. Here are some of my favorite Summer Corn side dishes recipes.
I want to give you a couple quick subs so you can switch between fresh corn on the cob, frozen, or canned corn if you want.
One large ear of corn is about 3/4 cup of kernels. One 15 ounce can of corn is about 1 1/2 cups, drained.
- To sub canned corn with fresh corn, use 2 large ears of corn per can.
- To sub canned corn with frozen corn, measure out 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn per can.
Now it’s time to whip up some of these amazing, delicious Corn Side Dishes Recipes!
23 Delicious Corn Side Dishes Recipes
1. Bacon and Egg Cornbread Muffins from Plating Pixels
2. Corn, Avocado, and Black Bean Salsa from Sidewalk Shoes
3. Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Corn from Spend with Pennies
4. Easy and Addicting 3 Ingredient Corn Dip from Thrifty DIY Diva
5. Fried Corn Cakes Recipe from The Gracious Wife
6. Grilled Chipotle Lime Corn on the Cob from Home in the Finger Lakes
7. Chile Cheddar Cornbread from Spend with Pennies
8. Chicken Avocado Quinoa Salad from Just Us Four
9. Shrimp Corn Tomato Salad with Pesto from I’m Bored Let’s Go
10. Corn, Edamame and Quinoa Salad with Lemon-Dijon Vinaigrette from Two Healthy Kitchens
11. Roasted Corn, Black Bean, & Mango Salsa from The Kitchen is My Playground
12. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn from Cincy Shopper
13. Toasted Corn Salad with Bacon from Teaspoon of Goodness
14. Grilled Corn with Chile Butter, Lime, and Queso Fresco from I’m Bored Let’s Go
15. Mexican Bean Salad from Just Us Four
16. Four Ingredient Grilled Corn Salad with Chili-Lime Dressing from Two Healthy Kitchens
17. Grill Roasted Corn Salad from The Healthy Foodie
18. Kale and Corn Fried Rice from Thrifty Recipes
19. Parmesan Herb Slow Cooker Corn on the Cob from Who Needs a Cape
20. Kickin’ Corn Off the Cob Dip from Ann’s Entitled Life
21. Succotash Salad from Just Us Four
22. Grilled Corn Salsa from Julie’s Eats and Treats
23. Grilled Corn on the Cob from Pennies into Pearls
What’s your favorite way to eat corn?
If you liked these 23 Amazing Corn Side Dishes Recipes , you might also like:
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.