Cute, bright Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats are a fun and easy Easter treat that can be made in just 20 minutes.
Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats
Time for a super simple Easter recipe that the kids will absolutely love. And you'll love these Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats too, because they're so easy to make and turn out super cute.
In addition to the ingredients listed in the Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats recipe, you'll also need
- Ziplock baggies
- Silicone egg mold
- Parchment paper
- Wooden spoon or spatula
- Non stick cooking spray
- Wilton candy melts in pink, white, and light green (or any other color of your choosing!)
Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Wilton chocolate melts, pink, white, and light green
- In a large bowl, microwave your marshmallows and butter for 45 seconds
- Mix in your Rice Krispies cereal
- Spray a small amount of non stick cooking spray into your egg molds
- Fill your egg molds with your Rice Krispies mix, and push your Rice Krispies down, taking off any extra
- Set your filled egg molds in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Microwave your chocolate melts in 3 separate bowls in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval until completely melted.
- Pour each color chocolate into a separate zip lock bag and zip closed
- Cut off a small tip from each bag
- Lay your Rice Krispie eggs out on a piece of parchment paper
- Drizzle your colored chocolates onto your eggs
- Let your chocolate harden for about 10 minutes, serve, and enjoy!
Did you like this Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treat Recipe? Find more on my Desserts and Easter boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treat recipe, you might also like
Surprise Inside Waffle Cone Carrots
Carrot Cake Pops with Cream Cheese Icing
See More Easter Recipes and Ideas
See More Dessert Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Jessy @ The Life Jolie says
Who doesn't love Rice Krispie Treats? My family is a huge fan and they will LOVE these! Pinning!
Carole from Carole's Chatter says
Hi, this would be a great contribution to Food on Friday: Easter Foods over at Carole's Chatter. Please do bring it over. Cheers
[email protected] says
Who doesn't love a fun Rice Krispy treat!! Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!
Christine at Must Love Home says
Hello Beautiful!! I love your project! How bright and colorful everything is...your website feels like Springtime! You have been Pinned,Tweeted and shared on Facebook! Your post will be featured this week at the Friday Favorites Link Party at Mustlovehome.com. Come by the party tonight, doors open at 7PM, and see your feature and share another of your favorite posts! Hugs - Christine at Must Love Home PS - I signed up for your newsletter...thank you!
Joanita Theron says
This are such a nice treat to make for Easter 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing!
Joanita @ Snickerdoodle Sunday