Show your patriotic spirit with these 72 fun red, white, and blue Patriotic Recipes that are just perfect for celebrating all Summer long. Come pick your favorite to make this year!
Memorial Day is this weekend! Anybody have any big plans? We just plan on grilling, hanging out with family, and eating lots of these adorable Patriotic recipes!
Seriously, how much fun are these? Red, white, and blue treats are fun to eat all Summer long. Don't the colors just remind you of everything fun and warm and Summery?
Which Red, White, and Blue treat is your favorite?
72 Patriotic Recipes
Click on the corresponding link to see the full recipe.
1. Watermelon Pops from The Gracious Wife
2. 4th of July Marshmallow Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
3. 3 Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream from The Baking ChocolaTess
4. 4th of July Rice Krispie Treats from Midwestern Moms
5. Red White and Blueberry Popsicles from The View from Great Island
6. Red Velvet Pancakes with Berries from The Gracious Wife
7. Fourth of July Cupcakes from Midwestern Moms
8. 4th of July Firecracker Jello Cups from Cincy Shopper
9. 4th of July Chocolate Fudgsicles from Cake Whiz
10. Lemon Berry 4th of July Dessert from Creations by Kara
11. 4th of July Waffles from The Joys of Boys
12. Patriotic Cake Mix Jello Cookies from Tastes of Lizzy T's
13. Healthy 4th of July Cookie Cake from Fannetastic Food
14. Mini Berry Cheesecake Trifles from Creations by Kara
15. Triple Berry Scones from Tastes of Lizzy T's
16. Strawberry Poppy Seed Blueberry Spinach Salad from Swanky Recipes
17. Cherry Berry American Pie from Lady Behind the Curtain
18. 4th of July Berrylicious Cupcakes in a Jar from Flour on My Face
19. Red White and Blue Sangria from The Foodie and The Fix
20. Blueberry Strawberry French Toast Casserole from Flavor Mosaic
21. American Flag Cheesecake from Smart Savvy Living
22. Fresh Berries Cookie Pizza from Cooking with Curls
23. Patriotic Rice Krispie Treat Pops from Baking Beauty
24. Triple Berry Fruit Dip from Tastes of Lizzy T's
25. Spiral Sparkler and Flag Cookies from The Monday Box
26. Patriotic Ice Cream Cake from Baking Beauty
27. Frosty Patriotic Punch from Spend with Pennies
28. Red White and Blue Tart from Hezzi D's Books and Cooks
29. Baked Berry Oatmeal from WannaBite
30. Easy Frozen Yogurt from The Flavor Bender
31. Blueberry Basil Salsa from Cooking in Stilettos
32. Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes from Our Family of Seven
33. Patriotic Fruit Flag from The Gardening Cook
34. Strawberry Blueberry Cheesecake Salad from Swanky Recipes
35. Berry Panna Cotta from The Baking Fairy
36. Blackberry Mint Ginger Fizz from Grey is the New Black
37. Red, White and Blueberry Cake from The Monday Box
38. Fruit Cubes from Pip and Ebby
39. Oreo and Peanut Butter Bites from Cake Whiz
40. No Bake Berry Cheesecake Parfaits from Flavor the Moments
41. No Bake Berry Cheesecake Parfaits from Smart Savvy Living
42. Patriotic Cake from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
43. Patriotic Brownie Cups from Home Work
44. Patriotic Pepperoni Pizza from Kenarry
45. Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches from Eat It and Say Yum
46. Red White and Blue Whoopie Pies from Baking Beauty
47. Berry and Lemon Curd Meringue Cake from The Baking Fairy
48. Patriotic Parfaits from Kenarry
49. Red White and Blue Italian Ice Floats from The Kitchen is my Playground
50. Stars and Stripes Sugar Cookie Bars from Delightful E Made
51. Red White and Blue Oatmeal from The Lemon Bowl
52. 4th of July Rice Krispie Pops from The Jenny Evolution
53. Red White and Blue Frozen Yogurt Bark from Honey and Birch
54. Red White and Blue Strawberry Cheesecake Bites from The Kitchen is my Playground
55. Red White and Blue Poke Cake from Spend with Pennies
56. Star Spangled Yogurt Pie from The Baking ChocolaTess
57. Red White and Blue White Wine Sangria from Growing Up Gabel
58. Patriotic Pancake Breakfast from Fancy Shanty
59. Red White and Blue Parfaits from To Simply Inspire
60. Red White and Blue Rice Krispie Treats Cheesecakes from Six Dollar Family
61. Patriotic Fruit Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette from Live Love Texas
62. Patriotic Sugar Cookie Bars from Two in the Kitchen
63. Red White and Blue Chocolate Covered Marshmallows from Hezzi D's Books and Cooks
64. Red White and Blue Cookie Pizza from Scrappy Geek
65. Strawberry Blueberry and Greens Salad with Honey Vinaigrette from The Kitchen is My Playground
66. Red White and Blue Bark from Flavor Mosaic
67. Vanilla Bean Yogurt Dip with Patriotic Fruit Skewers from Rachel Cooks
68. Beet, Blueberry and Goat Cheese Rounds from Farm Fresh Feasts
69. Red White and Blue Fruit Salad from Cincy Shopper
70. Patriotic Cake Pops from The Baking Fairy
71. Patriotic Pudding Pops from Kenarry
72. Patriotic Snack Mix from The Jenny Evolution
Did you like these 72 red, white, and blue Patriotic Recipes? Find more on my Summer Days and Desserts boards on Pinterest!
If you liked these red, white, and blue Patriotic Recipes, you might also like
See More Summer Fun Ideas
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Stephanie | The Foodie and The Fix says
What a great collection of patriotic recipes! Thanks for including me!
The scones look ahhh-mazing! I just made these Patriotic Popsicles (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZriEoUF74Q) this week and my kids love them!
Thanks so much for including my recipe! Scheduling some social shares now. Feel free to grab a photo from my site anytime it fits your needs.
Thanks Krystle! Love your recipes, and your photos are always so pretty! 🙂
Yana Jonson says
My baby will surely love this Red, White, and Blueberry Cake. Will try tomorrow. Thanks for inspiring me! 🙂