Pizza Pasta Salad has all your favorite pizza ingredients, all in one side dish! Pepperoni, cheese, Italian dressing, garlic, and lots of veggies for a go-to picnic favorite!
Pizza Pasta Salad
This Pizza Pasta Salad is a family favorite, all year round. I love making Pizza Pasta Salad all Summer long, but I also bring it to almost every family gathering. Birthdays, holidays, you name it! And it’s always a hit!
Pizza Pasta Salad is loaded with veggies and packed with flavor. Pepperoni, cheese, fresh garlic, Italian dressing, plus tons of veggies. I’ve been known to eat Pizza Pasta Salad as a meal all by itself. This is Baby Boy’s favorite, too. He inhales it like his little life depends on it!
Cooking Tip: Slice your green onions with scissors! So much simpler and more efficient.
Pizza Pasta Salad Recipe
Pizza Pasta Salad
- 12 oz uncooked rotini
- 1/2 large tomato chopped
- 1/2 green pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 red pepper finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (2.5 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1 (26 ounce) bottle Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning or oregano
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Prepare rotini according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Put in a large bowl
- Add all of your veggies and mix well.
- Next, add in the dressing. Normally, I'm not a big "brand name" person (You can look at my previous posts and see that I buy almost everything generic). But for this, I really really recommend using the Kraft Zesty Italian (you can go Lite, if you want). It truly makes this pasta salad. I always start with a cup, and add a little more if I think it's too dry.
- Add in everything else, and mix until it's all incorporated.
If you liked this Pizza Pasta Salad Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.