Buttery sauteed Steakhouse Mushrooms with herbs will complement your lovely steak dinner perfectly! Plus, make it in just 15 minutes!
There are three mandatory sides to serve with steak:
- Caramelized Onions (Try them in the Crockpot!)
- These Steakhouse Mushrooms
Really. It's mandatory. Steakhouse mushrooms are easy to make, in just a few quick minutes. Plus their buttery goodness rounds off your wonderful steak dinner perfectly. The recipe below calls for dried herbs because I find it's most convenient. But during the summer when we have fresh herbs growing in the garden, I use those to liven up the dish even more. Either way you make them, you'll be tempted to skip the steak and just dig into these!
Steakhouse Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 pound medium mushrooms
- ¼ cup butter sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and garlic to skillet. Cook and stir until mushrooms are tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in seasonings.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cover and continue cooking for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serve warm with a juicy steak
If you liked this Steakhouse Mushrooms recipe, you might also like
See More Side Dishes Recipes
See More Dinner Ideas
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.