Super Easy Chili Cheese Dip – A crowd-pleasing, low-maintenance dip with just 3 ingredients! Great for game nights, parties, and potlucks.
Easy Chili Cheese Dip
This easy chili cheese dip is one of our favorite snacks. It’s a real crowd-pleaser. Great for game nights, parties, potlucks… It’s just a hit pretty much anywhere! And the best part is that it’s super easy! Just a few ingredients and a short amount of time. A totally low maintenance (but highly delicious!) dip. We’ll also eat this easy chili cheese dip Sunday nights sometimes, since that’s my day off from cooking. The bowl is always licked clean!
Easy Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 can chili
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- additional shredded cheddar for topping optional
- Tortilla chips for dipping
- First, soften your cream cheese. I usually just pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Then, mix in your chili. You can use chili with or without beans. We prefer without beans, so that's what I used here.
- Add your cheese and stir it in. Top with additional cheese, if you'd like.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
Boom! Simple as that. Your appetizer or snack is ready to go! Enjoy!
If you liked this Super Easy Chili Cheese Dip Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.