A simple version that’s just like from your favorite Chinese restaurant, this easy Crab Rangoon Dip recipe is packed with flavor with a creamy cream cheese base. Serve with wonton chips or tortilla chips.
Crab Rangoon Dip
My absolute favorite thing to order at any Chinese restaurant is crab rangoons. They are so delicious. The best ones are the cream cheese rangoons with a pinch of garlic powder and green onions instead of the pinch of sugar.
So while I was browsing Pinterest one night, I saw this amazing dip that was clearly sent straight from. Crab rangoon dip. I tried the recipe for Christmas a few years ago, and I realized it needed some tweaking. It had the sugar pinch instead of my favorite savory garlic and green onion flavors, plus it had TONS of crab in it. Which, don’t get me wrong. Crab is delicious. But if there is any real crab in the crab rangoons at the Chinese restaurants I’ve been to, there’s not very much. Plus, even canned crab can get pretty expensive. So I like to grab just a little bit when I’m making my lump crab cakes to make this easy crab rangoon dip, or I’ll opt for imitation crab, which works well for this recipe also.
Long story short, if you love the delicious, savory crab rangoons from the Chinese restaurant, you will love this new and improved amazing and easy Crab Rangoon Dip Recipe. Serve with wonton chips, if you’re feeling fancy, or basic tortilla chips to keep it simple. Yum!
Crab Rangoon Dip Recipe
Crab Rangoon Dip
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crab meat drained, or imitation crab meat
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- Add Worcestershire and garlic powder and stir to combine.
- Add crab, green onions, and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Stir gently to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer crab rangoon dip to an oven-safe dish. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350° for about 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve warm with crackers, chips, or wonton chips.
If you liked this Crab Rangoon Dip Recipe, you might also like
See more Dip Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.