An easy and fresh Salmon Cream Cheese Spread recipe made with fresh baked salmon, cream cheese, and dill makes a perfect appetizer dip for parties or a delicious breakfast on a bagel.
Salmon Cream Cheese SpreadJump to Recipe
So my obsession with this Salmon Cream Cheese Spread started when I was probably eight years old. I went over to a friend’s house and she introduced me to a store-bought version, and it was love at first taste. Even though it was a big name brand, it has still been kind of hard to locate in stores sometimes. But while perusing Pinterest one day many years later, I saw a Salmon dip. And I was like, YES! That’s what I need. So here we are.
The original store-bought kind that I loved first had something akin to bacon bits, but salmon flavored in it. This Salmon Cream Cheese Spread has real, fresh salmon in it. And it is so good. I make it every chance I get. Holidays, Christmas, Easter, and sometimes for a snack.
Making your own Salmon Cream Cheese Spread is simple. Just mix all your ingredients in a bowl and chill for at least an hour before serving. So good! Enjoy!
Salmon Cream Cheese Spread Recipe
Salmon Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 pound salmon cooked and flaked
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo until smooth.
- Add dill, mustard, and horseradish and stir until combined.
- Fold in salmon and green onions.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers or baguettes.
If you liked this Salmon Cream Cheese Spread recipe, you might also like
See More Dips, Sauces, and Spreads Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.