Salty, crispy bacon and zesty tomatoes in a creamy dip make this BLT Dip recipe amazing. Perfect to serve at your next gathering!
You can pretty much count on any food with bacon being a hit, and this BLT Dip is certainly proof of that. I need someone to confiscate the bowl from me or I just. Can’t. Stop. Eating it. So yummy.
So as you might have guessed, BLT Dip is just like a BLT sandwich, except it’s in a bowl to be served with crackers. And it is scrumptious. Crispy, salty bacon and zesty tomatoes combined together in a creamy dip, and topped with a pretty green lettuce garnish. Heaven. It truly is. Whip up this BLT Dip for your next party, and it’s sure to be a hit!
BLT Dip Recipe
- 1 block cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 pound bacon cooked, drained, and chopped
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 cup cheddar shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onions
- Lettuce for garnish
- Crackers for serving.
- Whisk together cream cheese and mayo until smooth.
- Fold in bacon, tomato, cheddar, and green onions.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with lettuce and serve with crackers.
If you liked this BLT Dip recipe, you might also like
See More Dip and Appetizers Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.