Birthday Confetti Cinnamon Rolls are a fun breakfast idea to start a birthday! And with just 2 ingredients, it couldn’t be any easier!
Birthday Confetti Cinnamon Rolls
I may have mentioned before that I’m not a big breakfast person. For breakfast, I’m totally okay with a cup of coffee (or 2… or 3…) and a piece of
toast, every day. The kids aren’t so keen on my idea of breakfast though (and thankfully so! Because seriously, I don’t even want to imagine what my
kids would be like caffeinated…), so I often find myself scrambling for breakfast ideas. That’s particularly the case on their birthdays, when I feel like I should be making them a special birthday treat, but I have neither the time, energy, or breakfast creativity to make that happen.
Enter Birthday Confetti Cinnamon Rolls. Birthday Confetti Cinnamon Rolls are a fun way to celebrate their special day, and it will take you just minutes to prepare. Seriously. Just 2 ingredients. If I can do it, so can you.
I used nonpareils for sprinkles, but get creative. Use their favorite color, or rainbow, or different sizes and shapes. I just love sprinkles! They’re so pretty and easy and fun!
- Click HEREto see the Best and Most Fun Sprinkles!
Birthday Confetti Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 tube refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Your favorite sprinkles
- Open tube of crescent rolls, leaving the rolled up dough intact.
- Unroll the dough, still leaving the individual rolls stuck together, just so that it's flat and cinnamon side up.
- Generously sprinkle the sprinkles on the flattened cinnamon rolls.
- Roll the dough back up.
- Now you can separate them into individual cinnamon rolls and place on a baking sheet. I usually use a 9" cake pan.
- Cook the cinnamon rolls according to package instructions, and top with the icing when baked.
- Serve warm, and enjoy!
Did you like this Birthday Confetti Cinnamon Rolls Recipe? Find more on my Breakfast, Desserts, and Party Cakes boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Birthday Confetti Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.