Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich with creamy ice cream sandwiched between two cinnamon-sugar snickerdoodles, finished off with fun, colorful sprinkles! Perfect summer treat!
Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich
I've got a fun and delicious summer-time treat for you today! Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich! These are super easy! You just need a batch of Snickerdoodles (You can try my yummy Snickerdoodle recipe here!), some ice cream, and of course, some fun and colorful sprinkles!
With this Snickerdoodle Ice Cream sandwich, you get a hint of cinnamon sugar with your ice cream, and it's oh-so-good. We used vanilla ice cream for our Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich, but I think any flavor would work. Chocolate would definitely be tasty, and dulce de leche.... Mmmm... That would be fabulous! Creamy caramel with a hint of cinnamon-sugar.... I can't even!
Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich
For Each Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2 Snickerdoodles completely cooled
- 1 scoop of ice cream any flavor (about ¼ cup)
- Start by placing some sprinkles in a bowl big enough to dunk the cookies in.
- Take one of the snickerdoodles, and add the scoop of ice cream in the middle of the bottom part of the cookie (The side that was touching the baking sheet when baked)
- Place the other snickerdoodle on top, and gently squeeze the sandwich together until the ice cream is sticking outside of the cookies just a little bit. You can smooth or spread the ice cream with your fingers, if necessary.
- Roll the edges of the Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich in the bowl of sprinkles until the visible ice cream is totally covered.
- Serve immediately or place immediately in the freezer until ready to serve
Did you like this Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich recipe? Find more on my Desserts, Summer Days, and Cakes & Cupcakes boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe you might also like:
Browse More Dessert Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Carolyn ~ homework says
These looks so delicious... and fun! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creativity on The Inspiration Board at homework.
Have a wonderful and creative day!
carolyn ~ homework
Ok Let's just say yum!!! And thanks for making it a printable. Saw this on Get Your Shine On Link Party. So gald you posted
Kim @The Baking ChocolaTess says
Yum! Love these snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches!
Love, love, love. Featuring these tomorrow at Snickerdoodle. Thank you for sharing!! Hope to see you soon.
These look so fun to make ... and delicious to boot! Thanks for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop!
Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life says
These look like a yummy treat for a holiday weekend....or any hot summer day! I'm so glad you shared them with us at #FoodieFriDIY...,my kids are going to love these! Sending some foodie love your way! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
My kids have been drooling over my shoulder as I look at my computer - these are so pretty!! Congratulations—your (second!!) recipe was chosen as a featured post for Family Fun Friday! Stop by brittalafont.com (recipe hostess) after 1pm today to grab your "I Was Featured" button. Thanks for being a part of this linky party...already pinned it!
Ellen Lockhart says
Oh my! Your recipes look so yummy! I am sure my grandkids would love these!
These are so pretty and fun! Thanks for linkin' up with What's Cookin' Wednesday!