The absolute cheesiest Crockpot Mac and Cheese! Creamy, cheesy goodness wrapped in a classic comfort food package, all in your crockpot!
The Cheesiest Crockpot Mac and Cheese- with NO Flour
Over the holidays, I was assigned to make Crockpot Mac and Cheese for one the kids’ school parties. The problem? I never made any before!
Well, thankfully, I happened upon this recipe from Dinner with Julie, and decided to give it a go. Even more thankfully… It was THE BEST. Cheesiest Crockpot Mac and Cheese I have ever had in my life!
This homemade crockpot mac and cheese recipe has no flour, just cheesy goodness! So, if you’re a cheese-fanatic, who also loves a simple but delicious comfort food family meal, this is an absolute must-try!
Crockpot Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 pound 16 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 cups milk
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds 16-24 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (4-6 cups pre-shredded cheese)
- an 8 ounce package cream cheese
- Place all ingredients in the Crockpot, and stir to combine.
- Turn your Crockpot on low, and allow to cook for approximately 3 hours (If you're one who enjoys the crispy bits, allow to cook for 4-5 hours on low).
- Serve warm topped with MORE CHEESE (if you dare!)
If you liked this Crockpot Mac and Cheese recipe, you might also like
See More Side Dishes Recipes
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.